Friday 9 October 2015

I've hit the half way mark!

I have been sharing my weight loss journey with you all which commenced in April 2015, so on that note I am excited to share that I have hit the half way mark.  I have now lost 12kg!

Although this is a huge accomplishment and I am extremely proud of my effort so far, I'm also nervous.  Half way is dangerous territory.  It's when people start noticing, you start feeling better, you have more energy and a little more confidence.  Therefore, it's easy to stop.  It's easy to think that you are happy enough to stay in this position.

So I have promised myself that my journey is NOT over.  I am HALF WAY, not finished!

I think the second half will be much harder than the first.  I think things will need to change in order for me to drop the next 12kg.  However, I am prepared for this.  I am prepared for an even bigger and tougher challenge ahead.

To everyone who is on some sort of weight loss or body transformation journey, hang in there.  It is such a challenging journey, yet it is a fun one.  It is rewarding and invigorating.

I promise myself I will become a strong and fit Mumma!  I'm doing it for me, I'm doing it for my children and I am doing it for my husband.  So we can all mutually experience the best version of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment