Tuesday 8 December 2015

Random Acts of Kindness - 8th December 2015

Today's Random Act of Kindness was to tell someone 10 things that you love about them!

Sophia picked her Aunty.....

1) I love when Aunty kisses me with lipstick on;
2) I love when Aunty comes to visit me;
3) I love Aunties nails;
4) I love when Aunty does my nails (does she know you shouldn't do them all the time, it's not good for them);
5) I love when Aunty brings me dinosaur cards;
6) I love when Aunty takes me to a cafe;

Ummmmmm, she's only 4, she could only come up with 6!

So I asked James........

7) Auntyyyyyyyyy;

Ummmmmm, he's only 2, guess I'll finish it!

8) I love how my sister cares about the future of all children and is invested into educating each and every student she has;
9) I love how my sister puts family before anything else;
10) Most of all I love how my sister loves my children like they are her own.  Both my babies are blessed to have a loving, caring, devoted Aunty!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment